TOPPING-OUT PARTY FOR THE ATG-EVO
Worms - Germany
The new development of our tire grading machine type ATG-Evo has given us reason to celebrate!
So, our Technical Manager, Dipl.-Ing. Felix Furchtbar, did not miss the opportunity to celebrate a topping-out party on the occasion of the new development of our ATG-Evo machine for the responsible development group. The weather was fine and during the barbecue there was an intensive exchange between the colleagues about the successful new machine concept.
The very compact machine can be installed on a much smaller production area and offers tire manufacturers a variety of technical innovations also from an ecological point of view. Without the intervention of operating and / or maintenance personnel and with lower cycle times, tire end-of-line inspection can be carried out fully automatically across a large product portfolio of tire types.
Main innovations are:
- Flexible machine configuration due to a modular design
- AutoTeach process
- Maintenance works are possible in automatic mode, thus downtimes can be reduced
- Use of one measuring rim for both manual and automatic rim changing
- IIOT ready with SQL database
- One piezo measuring system for tire uniformity and tire unbalance
- SLS geometry measurement with maximum 11 tracks
- 6-fold marking station
- Tool-less rim change
- 30% lower energy consumption
These and many other features of the ATG-Evo simplify the daily work with the machine for production, quality management and maintenance.
We are proud to present this innovative and newly designed machine to our customers live on site at our headquarters in Worms.
Our greatest respect and thanks go to our colleagues in the development team for their outstanding performance in the course of the new development of our ATG-Evo machine.
Your editorial team
Hofmann - the original