The brake disc balancing machine from the CEMB - Hofmann range are available in different sizes as well as different configurations and degrees of automation.
Each of these fully automatic systems transfer brake discs form the conveyor system to the measuring station by a revolving transfer unit, measures the imbalance, performs the mass correction by means of a milling unit in combination with a CNC indexing table, checks whether the tolerance has been achieved and transfers exact the brake disc back to the conveyor.
The maximum disc weight for balancing machines for car brake discs is 30 kg, for truck brake discs max. 40 kg.
1-station brake disc balancing machine
We offer our 1-station balancing systems in two different versions:
1-station semi-automatic balancing machine in standard version - with 2x90° loading device and conveyor system
1-station balancing machine in special design - with 2x180° swing transfer, automatic part recognition and size control with reference discs
Technical features of our 1-station balancing machine:
- force measuring balancing machine with robust, industrially suitable piezo measuring technology for balancing of brake discs
- touch screen panel
- fully automatic cycle with swing transfer and conveyor technology for loading and unloading
- milling unit with automatic axis for depth control and (optional) vertical lift
- sorter or (optional) mix mode
- the possibility for hole pattern detection or storing of systematic imbalances
- chute or belt for reject parts
- the possibility for marking and/or labelling the disc
4-station brake disc balancing machine
We also offer our 4-station balancing systems in two different versions:
4-station balancing machine - with 4x90° loading device and conveyor system
4-station balancing machine in special design - with 4x180° swing transfer, 3-jaw outside chuck for clamping the brake discs during milling as well as automatic part recognition and NOK part ejection
Technical features of our 4-station balancing machine:
- reduced cycle time with 100% testing
- (optional) part detection by measuring the outer-Ø, friction ring thickness and total height
- imbalance compensation by milling in a separate compensation station
- ejector for NOK parts at the end of the discharge belt
- the possibility for storing systematic imbalances
If our offer of a brake disc balancing machine is of interest, please use our inquiry form. We are looking forward to your inquiry.