Hofmann laser measuring systems GEO-SLS –
Excellent measuring results by non-contact sheet-of-light
Radial and axial runout are measured without contact.
Carriages with three sheet-of-light laser sensors are moved automatically onto the tyres.
Geometry measurement by Hofmann high-performance sheet-of-light laser sensors.
Fully automatic positioning of the sensors. The sensors are positioned individually for every tyre size to be tested. Positions are saved in the test map.
- Radial runout (RR)
- Axial runout (AR)
- 1st to 10th harmonic RR (1st to 10th HRR)
- 1st to 10th harmonic AR (1st to 10th HAR)
- Tyre side fluctuations
The measuring distance is approx. 40 mm.
The GEO-SLS laser measuring system from Hofmann has the following special technical features:
- Non-contact sheet-of-light laser sensors
- All components are reliable and easy to maintain
- Excellent measuring results for all Hofmann tyre uniformity measuring machines RGM-E
- Excellent measuring results for all Hofmann tyre balancing machines ARS
- RRO sensor for the whole range from 400 mm (passenger car tyres) and 600 mm (light truck tyres)
- Fully automatic engagement of the sensors.
- Excellent and reliable measuring results independent of the rubber composition of the tyre.
- Repetitive accuracy (standard deviation with inflated tyre): 0.05 mm
Do you have any more questions?
|Tel:||+49 6242 904-112|
|Fax:||+49 6242 904-286|
email: tiretesting [at] hofmannmaschinen.com